If you are ready to make your friends jealous of your musical prowess, you need to get a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 3D Sound Technology.
This portable Bluetooth speaker features an extremely stylish, modern design. It is equipped with a touchpad that has no external buttons, giving it a smooth look. In addition, it holds a built-in microphone that allows you to answer your phone and make hands-free calls without the need to reach for your smartphone. The latest 3D sound technology that it possesses allows the speaker to deliver true audiophile grade music quality. … Continue Reading “Get Your Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 3D Sound... Read More »
Yesterday, we discussed how Bluetooth works/operates. Today, we are going to focus on the benefits that can be derived from using Bluetooth.
Listed below are 10 benefits of and reasons to use Bluetooth technology that you may not have thought of prior to reading this article:
1. Wireless Communication: It improves safety for the user of the device since the use of wires is eliminated. That means if you are traveling with your laptop or any other wireless device, you will no longer need to worry about bringing multiple connection cables for voice and data transfer connectivity.
2. Bluetooth is … Continue Reading “How Bluetooth Works and its Benefits ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢€“ Part... Read More »
Almost every other person we see on the street has some form of Bluetooth device. Whether it is a cell phone, headset, or some other device, Bluetooth has been taking over the world of wireless communications by storm. But, you ask, how does Bluetooth actually work? Well, Bluetooth devices generally operate in the 2.4 GHZ ISM radio band, which is available and compatible everywhere in the world. One distinct disadvantage, however, is that Bluetooth devices must share this band with other RF (Radio Frequency) emitters like automobile security systems, other wireless devices, and other noise sources like microwaves. In order … Continue Reading “How Bluetooth Works and its Benefits – Part... Read More »
The following is NOT a paid post:
There is technology, and then there is technology. What can your watch do? Does it have any of these features:
* Dress watch with vibration function and caller ID display
* Bluetooth Version: 1.2
* Bluetooth Standard: Class 2 (10m)
* Bluetooth Range: up to 10 meters
* Active use time: 14 days
* Watch face diameter: 40mm
I really doubt your watch comes anywhere close to that! Ha, ha, ha! Anyway, if you want one, you can get it right now. The Bluetooth Watch with Vibration and Caller ID Display is available … Continue Reading “Bluetooth Watch with Vibration and Caller ID... Read More »