The following is NOT a paid post:
Do you have a favourite shirt or dress that has a stain that refuses to go away despite the fact that you have used every chemical you can think of? Well, take heart, there is a solution that may be able to help you. In fact, it is something we use almost every day in the bathroom. All you need is some shampoo! Yes, shampoo. Here is what you need to do:
1. Locate the area where the stain is situated.
2. Apply shampoo sparingly to the area, moving your fingers in circular motions on the stain. Do this for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Let sit for about 30 minutes.
4. Wash shampooed area with clean tap water.
5. Voila! The stain should be gone.
So there is no need to throw away your good clothes that have been stained. Just use a little shampoo to get it as good as new.