If you are one of those people who would like to start your own blog but are stuck since you do not know where to start, there is help available for you. Ameer Salim has created How To Create Your Own Blog For Free
, a 6-video series that teaches step-by-step how to create a blogger.com blog. Here is a rundown of what each video does and how long each one is:1. Introduction and registration of your own blogger.com account – 6 min 7 sec
2. Editing your profile – 6 min 22 sec
3. Editing and customizing the “menu links” – 11 min 45 sec
4. Posting messages on your blog – 14 min 33 sec
5. How to ftp your blog files to your own server so that you can run the blog from your own domain name – 5 min 48 sec
6. Quick rundown on the basic settings of the blog system – 5 min 48 secThe videos are so easy to follow that even a 6 year old can follow along and create their own blog in minutes. The series is particularly designed for persons who use PC’s, not Mac’s (sorry Mac users). You can watch the videos right after you have gotten the file and be well on your way to creating your own blog. Being taught step-by-step what to do will make it an even easier task for you. Start your own blog today and allow the videos to show you how to do it the right way.